Thursday, May 22, 2014

Art Quilt entered in Blogger's Quilt Festival 2014

I am delighted to be entering an art quilt in the 2014 Blogger's Quilt Festival.

The quilt festival is an initiative of Amy's Creative Side.

My art quilt is titled It All Comes From the Sun.

This quilt was on display in August 2013 at the Sustainability Art Show at the Denman Island Arts Centre.


  1. Very cool - love that slanted improv background! It really does look like sunshine on the garden.

  2. Hi Jean - just saw your quilt and you know how I feel about hexagons! You've got my vote. Love the background and of course all of the hexagon flowers too!

    1. Thanks Karen! I love both of your entries as well. I am still working on my Soupcon quilts, well not actually working on them, but I will :-) Part 6 waiting for my attention. I have been distracted by a hexagon grandmother's garden quilt, and hexagon linen table mats for friends - hexies rule!